Diabetes in Pregnancy App
Gestational Diabetes is a kind of diabetes that is present only in pregnant women. The word gestational means “during pregnancy.” In most pregnant women, Gestational diabetes is managed by monitoring your blood sugar levels, following specific dietary guidelines as instructed by your doctor, exercising, and taking insulin, if necessary
The DnP (Diabetes in Pregnancy) app keeps all this related data together for maximum success in managing this condition.
Monitor your blood sugar, track your medication/insulin, exercise
With the DnP app you can keep track of
- blood glucose readings
All this can be performed in real-time. No more recalling information or writing on little pieces of paper. On an average you can store up to 12 months of information.
Dietary and Nutrition related information
With 80,000 foods and details from 300 restaurants and 500 specific brands, you’ll know exactly where you stand with your nutrition for the day. This App helps track and stick to your diet goals even when eating out.
- Carbohydrate and other nutrition details for over 80,000 foods, 500 specific food brands, and 300 popular fast food and casual dining restaurants
- Internet connection not needed
- Set carb goals on a per meal basis
- Supports US and SI (metric) units
- Keep track of your current carb count meal by meal
- Adjust serving sizes to see the exact amount of carbs and other nutrition data in your meals
- Create a “favorites” list for the foods you regularly eat for quick entry.
- Create pre-set entry categories like “100 calorie snack” or “morning coffee with creamer”
- Add customized information for other packaged foods
- A complete restaurant list is available at http://www.coheso.com/nutridata
- Creates an automatic food journal
- Edit or delete any entry from the diary
- Incorporates a regularly updated food database every time you update this App
Chart and Reports
The DnP app helps you create different reports and charts. You can also email a log to your healthcare team. This will ensure that you can get more accurate feedback thereby helping your GD management that much the easier and successful.